The Gallery

The South West Art Gallery

We work with artists currently working locally to us in the South West of England, and maintain a high quality of work, and a varied range of styles and subject matters.
We will soon have a selection of works up here from our regular artists, however we had plans to introduce in 2020 a new system of weekly solo shows with both our regular exhibitors and some new participants ... once we know when and what normal we are returning to we will reschedule all those that were due to take place this year and have something to show you on here! 
In the meantime we have a Charity "ISOLATION ART" Exhibition in conjunction with The East Devon Art Academy (based opposite us in Sidmouth) raising funds for the NHS COVID-19 Emergency Appeal - for details & entry please contact us.
Please see below entries received so far - the entries so far sent to us are here for you to see and if you are interested in purchasing any please do contact us! The physical exhibition itself was due to take place from 5th to 8th November (which obviously hasn't now happened!) across both our gallery and East Devon Art Academy - both venues being opposite each other in Old Fore Street, Sidmouth. We will be re-arranging this just as soon as it is clear that we can do so safely - hopefully before the end of the year ... fingers crossed & watch this space!
If you are interested in purchasing any of these entries please do get in touch! At least 30% commission from the sales of artworks will go to the NHS with the remaining 70% going to the artists themselves (although many are offering to donate more than this which is incredibly generous of them).
  

"ISOLATION CREATIONS" CHARITY OPEN ART EXHIBITION ENTRIES: